Product Description and Application
A bicycle pedal with a Polypropylene centre body and a steel tread cage, specially designed to use on mountain bikes.
- The pedals are equipped with durable cone ball bearings
- The pedals come with attached and approved retro-reflectors on both sides
- "PP Cage Pedal" comes with:
- Polypropylene body, black
- Tread cage made of steel, black powder coated.
- Adjustable cone ball bearing system, on both sides
- With 13 x 1/8" bearing balls each side
- Boron-steel, heat treated to 75HRA (+/-3) case hardness
- With 9/16" x 20TPI threading
- "Snap on" reflectors on both sides
- Approved (BS, JIS, TPP) and in accordance with German StVZO regulations (K370/ K369)
- 102* x 63 x 27 mm (*Length x Width x Height)
- *Length = maximum pedal length while mounted (protruding out of the crank)
- 301 g/pair
- The pedal passed the TÜV test and is certificated to meet the EN standard
- EN-14766 "Mountain-Bicycles - Safety requirements and test methods"
Pedal MTB Marwi SP-931S Black (blister)